Yet another Friday, yet another GrabBag…
- …And yet another “Let It Go” cover, this one with impressions of various Disney and Pixar characters…
- The Battle of Helm’s Deep (The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers) recreated with 150,000 Legos.
- Game of Thrones author George R.R. Martin discussed possibilities for feature films in the epic’s future.
- Every now and again, it’s nice to be reminded that YouTube can be a very useful and valuable resource for people who actually really need it. This street musician was filmed by a YouTuber, who made ad revenue from the video. In return, he not only gave the revenue back to the musician, but helped him set up and use his own account so he can continue to make revenue.
- The Cleveland Cavaliers take some technology from the Sochi Olympics ceremony and turns their court into a screen with some pretty impressive graphics.
- Did you know: Tim Burton once joked about changing the name of Beetlejuice to “Scared Sheetless,” and was horrified to learn that the producers actually liked it. This and more trivia for the film’s 25th anniversary this week, from Indiewire.
- And finally, well… there’s really nothing that needs to be said about this one. Just bask in the glory…
That’s all for today. Have a great weekend!
(GrabBag is a weekly column published every Friday.)